Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Merry Xmas

It's over, all the long days of searching for the right gifts and wondering if they will arrive on tiime is over.
All in all it was a good Xmas.. The children seemed happy, Although it was more fun when the kids were young. Watching them on xmas morning with their eyes wide open, will always be on my mind each xmas from here on.

There is a special thank you to my wonderful loving wife on this holiday, she is the most caring and sharing person I will ever know, I thank you Marie from the bottom of my heart. You are dreamy. I love her smile.

New Year approches,, what will it bring.. riches,, I hope. I'm going to go out and find it. I want to beable to do more and have more free time. Invent, market something. that is what I will do.

So everyone happy holidays and see you soon

denis

No comments: